Monday, February 23, 2009

Ach, Ah Do Nae Ken, Lassie!

Sooooo-AH!

Today finds your narrator skull deep in the mists of post-beerage, contemplating his first day of university studies. The deliberation is as such:

Uni is pretty fucking sweet (thus far). Sure, I've only had 1 hour of 'lecture' and I spent the next 4 hours trying to absorb jugs of stag with the power of mah braaaaiiiiin-AH... and doing significant damage with the customary booze consumption method, but fuck you I do what I want.

Matthew Sykes is a blessing. Good times. Good crew. Gorgeous crew.
Also, the beer tasted like freedom. And summer mornings. Also a little like celebrity cameos.

So now I am fully committed to the next stage of my life, my learning, my 'second phase', my coming of age... perhaps more succinctly... my actual growing up. Ok, maybe not.

But I'm here, I'm ready to learn... anyways I'll see you at the tav, yeah?

Cool beans.

No comments: